New Victorian Model Solar Vehicle Challenge website

Talk about/request links here. I'm happy to add links for anyone, if they are related to solar.

New Victorian Model Solar Vehicle Challenge website

Postby miseli » Sat May 14, 2011 10:31 pm

Hi all,

I spoke to Ian Gardner several days ago and he mentioned that Victoria were to have a new website up and running by the end of the week. I've just had a look and this indeed seems to be the case. Well done to Victoria.

The new web address is http://www.modelsolar.org.au/ although you will also be re-directed automatically using the old address.

Marc
miseli
AIMSC Committee

Re: New Victorian Model Solar Vehicle Challenge website

Postby unussapiens » Tue May 17, 2011 1:45 pm

If you notice anything wrong with it, or even feel like giving us any sort of feedback, feel free to use the "Contact Us" to let us know. We're open to feedback at this stage.

(In case you didn't guess, I'm one of the admins on the new site)
Nick Grant
unussapiens

Re: New Victorian Model Solar Vehicle Challenge website

Postby miseli » Wed May 18, 2011 9:21 am

Yes I thought that you might have been one of the Admins Nick. Nice work. It's good to know that the site will now be regularly kept up to date with yourself being involved as well as Ian being given access to load up content.

I haven't gone over everything on there, but the site is certainly a lot better organised than the Tasmanian one (which I've been meaning to upgrade and restructure ever since it basically first came up online back in 2008). We originally set this up in a few hours for the 2008 nationals and haven't really done much to it since other than add some new material and updates every now and again. I guess that it might be about time to have a good look at things.

Marc
miseli
AIMSC Committee

Return to General Comments